HAPPY EASTER from the friez family of four!!!So it has been forever since I wrote last, and since then we have welcomed Avaleigh Elaine to the family. She will be a month on Thursday! I cannot believe where the time has gone! It certainly flies when you have more than one to take care of! She is a calm baby though, and most nights does pretty well sleeping. Nursing has been so much better this time around, as everything else has been. Probably because I have been there before. I do find it hard to get a shower in or go and do things, but we have managed. Some days I just have to miss the shower and as the weather has been a little warmer we have ventured out a couple of times.
I actually went to the grocery store last night, with just Avaleigh of course. With the two of them I would not have any room left in the cart!! I do think about using a sling of some sort for her but then it is in and out of the carseat with her in cold weather trying to strap her on me successfully and then handling henry with her on my belly, not sure that would work to great. So night runs for me or sending Matt to the store will have to do! I did see a lady last night in the store with 3 kids, all probably from age 3 to age 8 or so, and it was a disaster. She looked to be at her wits end. I was very thankful then, and I am sure I will have my moments too...so I am not complaining!!!
Also, we got a house in Temple. So excited. It is a new home, so I am looking forward to not having the floors creak everywhere while trying to get kids to sleep. Henry saw a swingset at walmart this morning and said he wanted to go to that park, so maybe we will get something and put it up in the backyard in Temple. Might make his move nice. So less than 8 weeks until we move. We think June 11th is the day we will load the truck and head down.
Here are some fun pictures we have so far...
I have also decided to try and take a picture of Avaleigh in her different outfits, since we have so many and she will probably like them later! And a way of me trying to get as many pictures as I have of Henry. It is hard to remember with two kids now, but that is a way I can at least try!!! So look for those pictures to come too!
And on the scary note, but also just a lesson learned for me...found a pizza flavored goldfish in Avaleigh's mouth yesterday. Yep, like my pediatrician said...most dangerous thing for her right now is big brother. Note to self: Do not leave Henry alone even for one minute with baby, and do not leave any food out.
Note to self from when I only had Henry: Remember when you are boiling bottles on the stove because when the water all boils out a fire will start in your kitchen!
Oh the joys of parenting!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment