Henry is being very cute this morning. I mean, he is always cute of course, but he is eating cereal and a pop tart. He is taking bites of his pop tart around the edges and after each little bite he counts it, up to 10, it is cute. I remember playing games with myself when eating food when I was little so that is probably what he is doing! Everything can be a game when you are young. So fun to watch that little innocence!
Today at noon we have our first appt to show the house, so that is exciting. They called last night and are from out of town, so hopefully they like the area and this might be what they are looking for! We also have an open house this Sunday, so that will be good too.
It is supposed to snow today, so we will see. I am kind of looking forward to a little snow. It makes things prettier when everything is so dead looking.
Matt took Henry to a basketball game last night and apparently Henry didn't want to leave after the first game so they stayed from aroun 5:30 to 8:15 or so. He sure loves to watch sports and be in crowds.
Henry and I are both sick so I am calling the doctors today. I am tired of the runny noses and coughs all night long!
Matt also got called back to Wilmar, MN to work another week, so possibly 2 weeks befor i am due he could be 3 hours away! Hopefully my mom might be able to come up and be here just in case, which is probably unlikely considering Henry was 11 days late, but you never know!
Well, we must go to the grocery store and get some essentials! I am SO thankful for the driveup service they have here to pack your groceries in your car...and for the car/shopping cars the kids can sit in at the store while you shop...yes they are extremely hard to steer, but keeps the kiddos busy just long enough for you to grab what you need!!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment